Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AWOL

Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I have not been abducted by aliens. Nor have I joined a Tibetan Monastery, or the Peace Corp. And no, I did not get a hospital bound case of food poisoning from my Mexican Style Peanuts - for if I had you better believe that I would be keeping you abreast of my culinary experiences while in custody!
The reason I have been AWOL is that I am visiting a friend who, first of all has no wireless service, and second of all has an IBM which I am desperately and unsuccessfully trying to down load pictures to. But fear not, I have many wonderful food adventurous to tell you of, and tomorrow I will be heading straight for closest Internet cafe after I finished my morning cup, promise.

1 comment:

Horvendile said...

Good Lord! Where are you that you have to do the computer equivalent of driving stick?