Friday, April 18, 2008

Handle With Care

(cup cake, I meant I'll never bake another cup cake)
As I push ever-onward with dismantling furniture, packing boxes, and coming to terms with how much crap I actually own - clearly I packed this box prior to my morning cup of Joe - it dawned on me that, due the poor planning of me and the roommate, we will be without internet for at least a week. A WHOLE WEEK!

Now, I can't tell you what I find more disturbing, a week without internet, the fact that I am so distressed about a week without internet, or the fact that my kitchen looks like this. Without DSL and a place to cook, it is like living in some sort of a primitive state where you must read the paper to get the news and grab a slice of pizza to combat hunger. Do people live like this?

What I am trying to say is that I will be on vacation from blogging for the next week. Will I be sipping margaritas in a bikini near the shore? Ah No. More like pulling my hair out trying to figure out which box the coffee grinder is in. And I suppose you'd like to know whats up with the chickens, check back in a week and I just might tell you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg what a nightmare no internet, kitchen and a lost coffee grinder...what is the point of life...even the chickens have it better.