Monday, April 30, 2007

Coffee Update

If you like a good shot of espresso every now and then, then you are aware that a fragrant, strong, and not too bitter double shot can be hard to find. Well I have good news for all you diehards, the espresso at Chez Lola on Myrtle Avenue is slammin'! (yes I said slammin')
I could have easily guzzled this double without even a drop of sugar though of course I didn't(guzzle or go sugarless.) The brunch menu was awesome itself, including Chocolate French Toast (OMG), Pancakes with your choice of Blueberries, Bananas, and or White Chocolate, and savory items such as a fluffy Omelette with apples, leeks, and ricotta.

So next time you are in Fort Greene and you are suffering from coffee and or chocolate withdrawal - I almost always am - swing by Lola, you won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I'm going to have pancakes with blueberries and white chocolate,and coffee of course. :)